AI tools are beginning to transform our lives by streamlining processes that would otherwise take us hours to carry out. The corporate world is no different, and many are applying the evolving technology to improve their operations – including governance professionals.
But what tasks can corporate secretaries and general counsel automate using AI? And how can governance professionals best employ the technology to help streamline their board management tasks?
This new Governance Playbook report, written in partnership with Govenda, aims to give governance professionals a thorough grounding in how they can best employ AI to improve their workflows and board management practices. You will benefit by learning how AI-driven technologies can help eliminate tedious and time-consuming tasks, enhance compliance and improve decision-making.
The report also details common concerns around the use of AI – including the evolving regulatory environment and how to handle bias – and has a checklist of essential security questions to ask your vendor.
Key benefits of reading this report:
- A bottom-up guide to using AI to help manage your board processes
- Guidance on the common concerns your team may have regarding AI
- Best-in-class case studies of how governance professionals are using it
- Essential security checklist to ensure your data remains safe
- A list of the top questions you should be asking any AI vendors